Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thank you everyone for your support. I am having problems with facebook and cannot access it. Samantha had a horrible night...she keeps stopping breathing...the surgeon told us the pulmonary colleterals were so small and that he doesn't have much hope for going forward with the rest of the unifocilization....unless the colleterals grow,but he appeared to me that he didn't have much hope in that. The only other option is a heart, double lung and liver transplant, which he says that he doesn't believe would work for Samantha....so in essence, all my hope is shattered....I keep asking why we are putting her through this hell...to see her lying there in so much pain...for what? Because we can't let her go??? It's not fair to her...I wouldn't wish this hell on anyone....But, yet she is a fighter and I don't want her to think we gave up on her....I pray for a miracle, but I don't think God hears me.....

2 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you and I'm confident that Samantha will fight through all of this as well... she's one tough cookie and she's here for a reason... keep your head up and give her positive energy so she knows that you're by her side.. fighting with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that you and your sweet little girl are in my prayers. Try to take one day at a time, I know it's overwhelming. God has a plan for her life and He is listening, even though it may not feel like it at times. Hang in there.

    Heart Hugs & Prayers,
    Wendy (& Emma, too!) ~ TOF (2 open hearts)

    ReplyDelete