Saturday, October 3, 2009

Home....

Finally being home with Samantha is awesome....staying home with my daughter and my son instead of working is priceless. Samantha is a lot of work, but I love being the one taking care of her....Samantha is having a lot of issues with the g-tube and not eating very well by mouth and it is truly fustrating, but we won't give up, we keep going forward. Her next appointment with the cardiologist at CHOP is on 10/15 and then we schedule her catherization...I feel so strung out waiting for this catherization, as that will tell us if her pulmonary colleterals have grown and what our next step is - the second part of the unifocilization or are the doctors going to "throw in the towel"..... If anyone can give me any insight or experiences in regards to a heart, double lung and liver transplant in infants, I would truly appreciate it....there really isn't too much available on line regarding a 3 organ transplant and I am trying to get as much information I can before the catherization in case the pulmonary colleterals haven't grown.....Thank you so much to everyone for everything....we truly do appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. We will just pray for those little collaterals to grow so you won't have to go onto other options. It IS possible for the arteries to get bigger, so we will PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

    It sounds like you are carrying a heavy weight on your shoulders, so I hope the cath will provide some very positive news to relieve you of some of that.

    Sending you love from Minnesota!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete