Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Follow-up Catherization

Sammi's follow-up catherization to check to see if the first part of the unifocilization worked is scheduled for November 11th...I am holding my breathe until then, as that is when we find out if the pulmonary colleterals that they tied together into the shunt have grown or not...her oxygen stats make me think that they have not, as they have gone pretty low since her surgery 9/11....I don't know what we will do or which direction to turn if the surgeon comes out and tells us they haven't grown.....I am really scared....really praying for that miracle that has yet to come....

4 comments:

  1. We will continue to PRAY for your little fighter! Did you know that the number 11 is a very "lucky" number? I don't really like the word "luck," so I guess it's better to say that 11 has good things associated with it. Samantha had her OHS on 9/11 and now a heart cath on 11/11. Oh, and I just noticed that you have 11 followers on your blog! :)

    Anyway, we will be praying! Hang in there Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! And look what time my comment was posted! Ok, now I'm freaking myself out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!! Yes..I see the "11's"....let's just hope they are SUPER lucky!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. today is the day i hope everything went well
    best wishs!!

    ReplyDelete