Thursday, November 12, 2009

Catherization delayed until 12/4


Sammi's catherization and ballon surgery was postponed until 12/4, as the little princess has bronchotis and they cannot do the procedure until she is at least 2 weeks off her antibodics and we are sure she is 100% well..... Now I am worried because her second H1N1 vaccine shot is on 11/30, only 4 days before the cath surgery and she got sick after the first H1N1 shot...ugh.... Samantha is now up to 11.12 pounds - !!!! She finally has chubby cheeks!!! It is awesome.... Here is a picture of my little angel from Halloween -

2 comments:

  1. I just tried to comment but I guess it didn't work...I just wanted to say that I love her chubby cheeks they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For whatever reason, this just wasn't her day for her cath and 12/4 will be! Maybe that is just the amount of time her collaterals need to show some significant growth. I know it is always disappointing to have procedures postponed.

    She looks ADORABLE in her costume with those chubby little cheeks! She could not be cuter.

    We will start praying for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete