Sunday, April 11, 2010
Sorry I haven't posted an update on Samantha's surgery that took place last Wednesday, I have just been really busy. Samantha made it through the surgery - she is in a lot of pain and is not eating very well, but she is okay. We have to wait 12 weeks before she can have a catherization done to see if the surgery worked or not and then we wait...wait for her colleterals to grow so they can do the third part (open heart surgery) or as they told us, if they don't grow then there is nothing left to be done. Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, text messages and messages, Bobby and I really appreciate all of the support and care for Samantha.